With the proliferation of smartphones, there’s a camera in everyone’s pocket these days. Taking a snapshot of lunch and uploading it to Instagram or sharing the image with friends over Facebook is a way of life for most people – old and young. The constant drive to be connected is propelling photography to the forefront of the most frequent activities conducted on a smartphone.
The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2018 brings breathtaking technology to the realm of smartphone photography. No longer are smartphone cameras looked down upon by photo enthusiasts and professionals. The Y7 Prime 2018 offers cameras in a class of its own, with an 8MP front camera and a wide aperture 13 MP + 2 MP rear dual cameras.
Aside from the top hardware specifications, the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2018 has a slew of features that can help you take the next Instagram-worthy snapshot:
1. Selfie-Toning Flash – Who doesn’t like taking a selfie in front of a famous tourist attraction or with a celebrity, for that matter? Taking the perfect selfie requires precision and practice. However, the Y7 Prime 2018 makes your life easier with a selfie-toning flash that intelligently identifies and recasts lighting on the subject’s face for a more balanced, natural look. This works even in low-light scenarios such as nighttime jaunts to the bar.
2. Effortless Beautification – The Y7 Prime 2018 offers a special “beauty mode” that will rebalance and lighting color temperature, allowing one’s skin to truly shine in the photo – literally. This will allow your skin to look vibrant and rich in all situations. Remember the time where the lighting situation was less than ideal, like in the shade or at dusk? The camera’s awesome beautification setting will solve your problems.
3. Gesture Support – When you’re trying to take the perfect selfie, you don’t want to be awkwardly fumbling around for the capture button. The Y7 Prime 2018 allows you to take selfies with voice control or through smile detection, for seamless and quick selfies. Make that smile extra wide and big for those selfies!
4. AR Lens – It’s always fun to play around with background-changing features and to dress up your selfie. The AR lens mode enhances your selfie-taking adventure, allowing you to play around with your favorite images. With AR lens capability, the options are pretty much endless.
The impressive suite of features on the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2018 is bound to make you excited the next time you take out your phone for that shot. The Y7 Prime 2018’s advanced capabilities will ensure that your photos are always jaw-dropping and memorable. Because without that photo, did it really happen? That is especially true today in our modern, interconnected world.
Time To Light Up: TECNO Launches Upgraded SPARK 3 Series with AI Bright Camera
Global premier mobile phone brand TECNO Mobile ushered a new dawn into the smartphone ecosystem with the release of a new camera-centric smartphone series – SPARK 3 and SPARK 3 Pro. As one of the most remarkable devices to “light up” your photos, the newly released have been upgraded by AI technology to furthermore advanced the camera features.
The SPARK 3 is the third installment from the SPARK series, and as expected, the device embodies the impeccability of the smartphone brand while offering a sweet price but delivers optimum value.
Below are some of the Functions of the Spark 3 series.
AI Bright Camera
The SPARK 3 camera comes equipped with AI technologies and high configuration for brighter photos that results in high quality, bright and smooth pictures.
- Skin——SPARK 3 can recognized different face features and tones and give the most suitable level of “re-touch” and “lighting” automatically to your photos, which including skin polish, dispel freckle, remove acne, remove pouch and black rim of the eye…
- l 3D Face Fine-tuning ——SPARK 3 AI camera can cover 18 face dimensions to enable 3D face fine-tuning. Also help to enhance hair contrast and color saturation, highlight your forehead, nose, lips. It even smartly increases the eyelids to both left and right to extend the eye liner, you can get the beautiful photo just in one second without having make-up.
- Mix Flash 2.0 ——TECNO SPARK series always with ultra-bright front flash. The SPARK 3 comes with an 8MP front camera, F2.0 large aperture, 4P lens, 78° selfie angle and adjustable front flash, adding the front flash and brighter screen, SPARK 3 is sure to give the best experience while taking photos, doing video chat, playing games and watching videos.
Smart Voice AssistantTECNO SPARK 3 equipped a smart voice assistant. If you enable this function, your SPARK 3 can broadcast your messages, important news, your appointment on your agenda, your reminder… Especially when someone calls you when you are driving, the “driving mode” could be turned on to automatically text back to inform the other side that you are driving and will feedback soon.
Make Your Privacy Invisible
TECNO SPARK 3 has a special feature to protect consumers’ privacy. You can set up your personal APP (for example, Tinder) “invisible” from your mobile phone desktop, so you will be the only person who knows where your private APP are.
The SPARK 3 (16GB RAM + 2GB ROM version) runs on HiOS 5.0 and the Android 9.0 Pie. Also, the device comes with the MTK 6761 processor and a 2.0GHz more powerful CPU that gives a more enjoyable experience when interacting with the device, coupled with a memory capacity of 16GB RAM + 2GB ROM that provides adequate storage space for users. (SPARK 3’s 16GM RAM + 1GB ROM version still run on Android O Go system)
The design of the SPARK 3 gives off a classy and trendy appearance. With a reduced visual thickness of 5.75mm, along with a composite back glass plate, the SPARK 3 is noticeably thinner and easier to grip. The model will be presented in four stylish colors - Midnight Black, Champagne Gold, Bordeaux Red and Aqua Blue.
TECNO SPARK 3 series is available on the marketfor ¢525 cedis (16+1gb) ¢564 cedis (16+2gb) and ¢625 cedis (32+3gb)
About TECNO Mobile
TECNO Mobile is the premium mobile phone brand of TRANSSION Holdings with a comprehensive mobile device portfolio across feature phones, smartphones and tablets. As a brand, TECNO is dedicated to transforming state-of-art technologies into localized products under the guideline of “Think Globally, Act Locally”. Established in 2006, TECNO has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe. It is now one of the top three mobile phone brands in Africa and a major player worldwide.TECNO is alsothe Official Tablet and Handset Partner of Manchester City Football Club. For more information, please visit: www.tecno-mobile.com
Rigworld Training Centre Partner Up With Senegalese Polytechnic.
Rigworld Training Center (RTC) has signed a partnership agreement with the « Ecole Supérieure Polytechnique » (ESP) of Senegal to improve the course content of the latter.
Under the partnership agreement, RTC will help raise the level of local skills of students in ESP to help them integrate well in the different industries in Senegal and across the world.
The signing of the agreement between the two educational institutions in West Africa here in Accra, the Ghanaian capital, is expected to offer African expertise to develop African competences to enable graduates take up emerging jobs in the oil and gas and mining industries.
“This model of partnership between African structures (Ghana and Senegal) comes at the right time to meet the challenge of vocational training adapted to new jobs emerging in oil & gas, mining etc.…,” a statement released by Daba DIENG, Rigworld Group West Africa Manager (French Territories) says.
Rigworld Training Center is a Ghanaian-owned, world-class, ISO 9001:2015 Oil and Gas accredited safety training center that excels in providing a range of client focused safety training services and products to the offshore and onshore oil and gas, maritime, underwater, construction, and general hazardous industries.
To extend its operations to other African countries, Rigworld Training Center recently opened a new branch in the Senegalese capital, Dakar.
The « Ecole Supérieure Polytechnique » is a public institution with a regional vocation, attached to the Cheikh Anta Diop University of Dakar, Senegal.
The ESP's mission is to train both theoretically and practically which cover different technical and management fields.
It also offers training for people who want to improve themselves in their professional fields or learn new skills altogether.
By Roger A. Agana
From Washing Cars To Pimping Luxury Cars; Gideon King Visits Ghana.
The avid UK born but Nigerian who's passion took him away from the violent streets of east London to running a business pimping up sportscars for the super-rich in Qatar visits Ghana for a business seminar .
The father of three who got installed in the Middle East by a wealthy sheikh, now works for top musicians and business figures detailing their expensive vehicles.
After success Kings feels he can help youngsters battling the wave of drug-inspired violence around the world to make something of themselves - just as he has.
YouTube Ambassador Guud Kelly To Embark on African Masterclass Tour
Ghanaian Creative Director, Film Maker, Media and Tech Entrepreneur and YouTube Ghana Ambassador Keli Abiel otherwise known as Gudd Kelly has announced a YouTube Masterclass for Africa.
In an interview with with GeorgeBritton.com; Kelly said "I aim at helping individuals and businesses across the continent take advantage of technology platforms like YouTube and tools like video, storytelling to expand their market, build personal brands or create awareness about a special cause.
“We as Africans were not brought up to share our stories enough and I want to encourage as many as we can to start creating original content that describes the true Africa. If we don’t, the west will always be experts in African affairs.”
Guud Kelly has embarked on several campaigns especially in Ghana speaking to students and businesses on the importance of creating original video content and using YouTube to better enhance their businesses.
The Business of YouTube Masterclass in Abuja, Nigeria on April 30.
Check flyer below for other tour dates.
Kindly checkout this video on Guud Kelly's YouTube Page