Organizers of LEAD SERIES, an educative & career driven event have launched a monthly awards portal to honor and recognize outstanding personalities.
The L.E.A.D SERIES MERIT AWARDS will be a new inaugural awards poll, which will honor personalities who are helping make impact lives in our nation and making a difference. The awards will celebrate “teachers, parents, principals, actress, TV/Radio Hosts, students etc, who convey leadership, change, inspiration and is set to take place at the end of each month.
General Manager of OMNIS2131, Annie Forson said ‘Every contribution an individual makes through their efforts, brings this city and this nation closer to providing a well-rounded quality life to each and every person’
The general public is encouraged to visit the website www.leadseries100.com to vote for their favorite influencer. Voting ends on the 25th of October 2017.
Merit award 2017 is an award to recognize and acknowledge individuals/companies whose immediate activity in various areas of expertise have bring about a positive change in society within the month in review.
Below is the full list of nominees for the month of September;
1. Ruth Ama Gyan-Darkwa - ( youngest girl to gain admission to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
2. Nathan Kwabena Adisi aka Bola Ray - (Launch of biography ‘It is Possible’)
3. Claudia Lumor - (Glitz Africa Awards)
4. Mrs. Dzigbordi K. Dosoo – (Help coach online Series)
5. Stonebwoy - (Ashaiman to the World Concert)
6. Fancy Gadam - (Gadam Nation Concert)
7. Sarkodie - 'Highest' Album